Obama Admin Targeting Conservative Christian College for Anti-Gay Policy
October 13, 2014 9:06am PST
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) is bullying Gordon College over their policy prohibiting homosexuality. The private liberal arts school has a faith-based conservative code of conduct, thus they are the latest targets in the war on Christianity. The NEASC is using accreditation as leverage in an attempt to make the Massachusetts school conform to their far-left agenda.
After a September 18 meeting, Gordon College officials will be forced to spend the next 12-18 months overhauling their policies to ensure that they meet the NEASC’s “Standards of Accreditation.” Unfortunately, it’s not as easy as the school telling the NEASC to take their accreditation and shove it. Thanks to Obama’s education reform, the government requires students obtaining federal school loans to attend a college accredited by a local organization. If Gordon College loses their accreditation from the NEASC, their students would be denied federal loans, which would likely spell the end for the prestigious college.
Do you think it is acceptable that the Obama Administration has used federal school loans as a way to manipulate the policies of faith-based schools? Tell us in the comments section.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Obama Set To Be Confronted By 5,000 Naked Male and Female Prostitutes
- Apple Prints Anti-Gay Slur On Receipt, LGBT Community Outraged
- “Tolerant” Liberal Throws Slushie At Anti-Gay Protester
- HGTV Pulls Plug On Show After Learning Hosts Are Anti-Gay Christians
- George Takei Argues Double-Standard, Threatens Arizona Not To Pass “Turn Away the Gay” Bill