You’ll Love What This Anti-Islam Preacher Wore To Court
October 13, 2014 6:59am PST
Christian preacher Terry Jones has never been shy about making his anti-Islam beliefs known. The man of God has earned national fame by threatening to burn thousands of Korans on the anniversary of 9/11 every year, but this year these threats got him a oneway ticket to court.
Brought into court on charges of illegally transporting fuel to burn 3000 Korans, Jones knew the whole thing was a sham. Charging Jones was a pathetic attempt by loudmouth liberals to intimidate a religious conservative, but the preacher quickly showed that he would not back down by wearing a hilarious T-Shirt that left all those liberals fuming.
Jones showed up to court in a black T-Shirt that said “Nuke ISIS” in big white letters.
Despite the funny shirt, Jones is in a desperate situation. If he is convicted, he may be banned from possessing firearms. The preacher argues that he needs a gun for protection to combat the thousands of death threats he receives daily from radical Islamists.
What do you think of Jones’ shirt, and of the situation he is in? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead