You Won’t Believe The Story Behind Whoopi Goldberg’s Name
October 12, 2014 4:24pm PST
Whoopi Goldberg is a loudmouth liberal actress who is known for her crazy opinions. Her name has become legendary in this country, but surprisingly enough it is not the name she was born with.
Whoopi was born Karen Johnson, and she was given the nickname Whoopi for a very strange reason: The name Whoopi was given to her because she farts a lot.
“I’m a farter,” she admits proudly in the clip above.
“If you get a little gassy, you’ve got to let it go,” she said in another interview. “So people used to say to me, ‘You’re like a whoopee cushion.’ And that’s where the name came from.”
I guess it’s not surprising that someone as gross and classless as Whoopi Goldberg would take their name from a bodily function…
What do you think of the story behind Whoopi’s name? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- Palin Family Gets Some Devastating News – They Need Prayers
- Whoopi Goldberg To Be FORCED OUT Of ‘The View’ After THIS Happens
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Whoopi Runs Her Mouth About Trump… BAD Idea!