ISIS Banned Completey In One Nation, Just Not The United States
October 11, 2014 4:00pm PST
In the land of not taking a position, the Swiss have now taken a very strong position against ISIS by declaring all activities related to the terrorist organization, including recruiting, to be illegal. Since the first World War, Switzerland has officially taken a neutral position in basically any and all conflicts. Even when this nation joined the League of Nations, it received the caveat that they would not contribute troops. By banning the Islamic State, the Swiss Cabinet has, effectively taken a position in a conflict for the first time in nearly 100 years.
The Swiss Government, citing gross human rights violations, has passed a law that calls for a fine or up to 3 years is in prison for violation of the recently passed law. Although the law is only in effect initially for 6 months, this is a positive step toward preventing the funding of ISIS as well as its recruiting efforts. Perhaps we can hope that other nations, including the U.S., will follow suit.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
Read More: ISIS Beheads Kurdish Mother
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead