Hollywood Actress Urges Country To Give Obama “All The Power He Needs”
October 10, 2014 10:57am PST
Gwyneth Paltrow proved that she is nothing more than a Hollywood sheep on Thursday night when she hosted a fundraiser in Obama’s honor, and gave one of the most ridiculous speeches of all time.
Paltrow could barely hold herself back as she spoke to Obama on stage, saying, “You’re so handsome that I can’t speak properly.”
When she finally got it together, Paltrow made outrageous comments to her guests about her hopes and dreams for her precious President Obama.
“It would be wonderful if we are able to give this man all the power he needs to accomplish the things he needs to,” she said proudly.
Yes, you read that right. Gwyneth Paltrow basically just came out as a fascist and urged our country to give Barack Obama total and complete power. Her speech was very reminiscent of those of Hitler’s supporters in the 1930s, and we all know how that turned out…
While most liberals around the country are abandoning Obama, Hollywood seems to still be firmly in his corner. Since that was all that ever mattered to Barry anyway, he must be very pleased with this!
What do you think of Gwyneth Paltrow’s speech? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Caller
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS