Newly Surfaced Interview Shows Bush Admit What REALLY Happened On 9/11
October 10, 2014 7:50am PST
An interview with George W. Bush and his wife has surfaced that appears to show the former President admit what actually happened on 9/11.
The video shows Diane Sawyer ask Bush to compare the Boston bombings to 9/11, and the ex-President immediately starts to fumble.
“I don’t know all the facts, I don’t think we know all the facts, but I was deeply concerned that this could have been another conspira-…another organized attack on this country,” he says.
Bush was clearly about to call 9/11 a conspiracy, but he catches himself before he finishes the word. When he starts to say “conspiracy,” Laura’s eyes flash at her husband as if he has just spilled a deep secret.
It’s always been obvious that the government has been hiding the truth behind 9/11 from us, and this appears to confirm that there is still a lot that we do not know about the attacks.
What do you think about this new revelation? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- George W. Bush Breaks His Silence On Nancy Reagan’s Passing
- Disturbing New Photo Suggests Scalia May Have Been Murdered
- Hillary Clinton Challenges Laura Bush – Stunned To Get This BRUTAL Response