Outrage After Obama Honors Mosque Of Oklahoma Terrorist
October 6, 2014 8:10am PST
While Obama has refused to acknowledge the recent Oklahoma beheading as an act of radical Islam, he has found the time to thank the terrorist’s mosque for all the “good” they have done.
David Myers, Director of the Department of Homeland Security’s Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships, spoke at an Oklahoma festival honoring a Muslim holiday last weekend when he delivered a message to the beheading suspect’s mosque from Obama.
“Your service is a powerful example of the powerful roots of the Abrahamic faiths and how our communities can come together with shared peace with dignity and a sense of justice,” read the message to the mosque from the President himself.
The message claimed to refer to the work the mosque did in the wake of a tornado that hit last year, but from the timing it’s clear that Obama actually wanted to offer his support to them after the murder. Why would Obama choose to acknowledge them right now, so long after the tornado hit?
Obama has not expressed any sympathy to the victim or her family, yet he has thanked the mosque that cultivated the monster who carried out this brutal crime. I guess Obama’s faith in Islam is more important to him than the lives of his own people…
What do you think? Why would Obama write a thank-you note to this particular mosque right now? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America