3D Machine Produces Untraceable Guns From The Comfort Of Your Own Home
October 3, 2014 3:41pm PST
Piers Morgan must be foaming at the mouth! The inventor behind the 3D gun has revealed his latest project: a machine fully capable of turning out untraceable firearms in the comfort of one’s own home. The Ghost Gunner mill will soon be available to the public for the small price of $1299.
The finished product.
The machine can automatically convert an aluminum block, which can be bought legally for $80, into the main component of an assault rifle.
(Read More: Outrage After ISIS Opens Their First Consulate)
Cody Wilson of Defense Distributed said of his revolutionary new machine:
“3-D printing [guns] was about signaling the future. This is about the present. You can use this machine today to create something to the standards you’re used to…The gold standard of the gun community is metal. You can have an unserialized toothbrush, and you can have an unserialized rifle. This is important to me. The untraceable firearm is my stand.”
The metal lower portion built by the Ghost Gunner connects to the stock, barrel, magazine & other parts.
What do you think of this revolutionary new device? Will you be investing in one? Tell us in the comments section.
H/T: Mail Online
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This