Obama’s Ex-Girlfriends Tell All
October 2, 2014 8:59am PST
Barack Obama’s ex-girlfriends have written a tell-all book about their relationships with the President, and what they have to say may surprise you.
One of the girlfriends is Genevieve Cook, an Australian woman who was Barack’s most serious girlfriend before Michelle. Genevieve lived with Obama in the early 1980s, and kept a detailed diary of their time together.
Genevieve’s writings reveal that she saw many of the issues we have with Barack today. She calls him out for being distant, telling him, “you carefully filter everything in your mind and heart.”
This is basically a nice way of telling Barack that he is a fake person, which we all know to be very true today.
Genevieve also predicts that Barack will marry a woman like Michelle. In 1984, she said she pictures Barack marrying a “very strong…black woman” who is also “a fighter.”
This does sound a bit like our loudmouth First Lady!
What do you think of Genevieve’s revelations? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death