Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson Admits He Has Sinned Sexually
October 1, 2014 6:40am PST
As the patriarch of the “Duck Dynasty” family, Phil Robertson is looked up to by millions around the world. That makes this latest revelation all the more shocking…
During a recent family bible study, Phil admitted that even he has sinned sexually when he said, “Sexual sins are numerous and many. I have a few myself.”
However, he also offered a solution after this stunning revelation: “If you’re a man, find yourself a woman, marry them and keep your sex right there.”
“Common sense says we are not going to procreate the human race unless we have a man and a woman,” Phil added. “If you’re a homosexual, He’ll take it away. If you’re an adulterer, if you’re a liar, what’s the difference? If you break one sin you may as well break them all … if we lose our morality, we will lose our country. It will happen.”
Acknowledging that liberals would try to shut these opinions down by calling him stupid, Phil made it clear that he is much smarter than many would think.
“We are a bunch of rednecks from Louisiana, but I am not uneducated. I have a degree from Louisiana Tech.”
These comments have sparked outrage around the country, with many accusing Phil of bigotry. The patriarch isn’t backing down though, and he says he was just speaking the truth.
What do you think of these comments? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Announces Who He’s Supporting In 2016
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Drops Bombshell – Liberals Are FREAKING OUT
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement
- What Phil Robertson Just Did To A Wounded Veteran Gave Me CHILLS
- Duck Dynasty Star Makes Major Pregnancy Announcement – We Never Saw This Coming