KFC Bans Wet Wipes Because They “Offend Muslims”
September 30, 2014 2:20pm PST
In an effort to be psychotically PC, international fast food chain KFC has banned wet wipes so as not to “offend Muslims.”
During a recent visit to a KFC restaurant, customer Graham Noakes was refused a wet wipe when he asked for one. Employees said that wet wipes are now banned because alcohol is banned by Islam, and KFC does not want to risk offending Muslims.
At first, Noakes thought they were kidding, but the KFC employees soon made it clear that they were very serious.
Even some Muslims are baffled by this aggressive politically correct move. Suleman Nagdi of The Federation of Muslim Organizations in England called the decision “bizarre.”
“I know alcohol is prohibited in the Muslim community,” he said, “but I don’t understand why you can’t use hand-wipes – there’s nothing wrong with it. Using alcohol doesn’t mean you’re consuming it. It seems like an unusual decision to be made. In fact, it sounds bizarre. I’ve never come across anything like this before.”
You know you’re being way too PC when even the Muslims are telling you to chill out…
What do you think of KFC’s decision? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- What Michelle Obama Did This Week Will Make You SICK