Historian Discovers Site Where Jesus Was Crucified
September 29, 2014 1:13pm PST
An American historian believes he has found the spot where Jesus was crucified.
This video shows the historian explain how he came to this astonishing discovery. He used passages from the Bible to narrow down the locations of where the crucifixion could have occurred.
The historian also believes he has located other biblical sites such as Jesus’ tomb by using this method.
Do you think this guy is onto something, or is he way off? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hitler Thought Nobody Would Find Us – Look What Archaeologists Just Discovered
- BREAKING: Archaeologists Make Bombshell Discovery In Ancient Tomb
- What Happened To This Church Wafer Is A MIRACLE – OMG!
- BREAKING: Sign Of Christ’s Return Appears In Sky – This Is A MIRACLE
- Liberals LIVID Over This Painting In Ben Carson’s Home – ‘I Don’t Have To Be Politically Correct Here’