Three More Heroes Are Claimed by 9/11 Terror Attacks, Thirteen Years Later
September 27, 2014 7:53pm PST
Lieutenant Howard Bischoff, 58, and firefighters Robert Leaver, 56, and Daniel Heglund, 58, passed away from cancer Monday, September 22, 2014. All three men responded to the terror attacks in New York on 9/11/01. Mourning the loss is the entirety of the FDNY. Though their collective illnesses cannot be 100% attributed to their rescue and recovery efforts more than a decade ago, it can also not be ruled out as a significant contributing factor.
Survivors and heroes of 9/11, be they in New York or D.C. or elsewhere, need little to remind them of the pain and suffering caused by that tragic day. As we pray for the families of these three heroes, let us continue to also lift up those who serve in the military who continue the fight against radical Islam and those who would destroy the USA.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Major Secret About Joey Feek Is Revealed In Her Obituary – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Blake Shelton Drops Bombshell About Terminally Ill Joey Feek
- Celine Dion Gets Devastating News Days After Husband’s Death – Please Pray