Celebrity’s Restaurant Under Attack For “Racist” Dress Code
September 26, 2014 2:26pm PST
Hulk Hogan’s Florida restaurant has come under fire because some have deemed the dress code racist.
According to Opposing Views:
The dress code bars plain white t-shirts; attire containing profanity; sports or sleeveless jerseys; oversized and baggy attire; and low hanging pants or shorts. Also forbidden in the restaurant are do-rags, skull caps, bandanas; torn clothing; workout clothing; and non-forward-facing hats.
The list of prohibited apparel for those dining at Hogan’s Beach is common attire for African Americans, so liberals have branded the famous wrestler a racist.
Do you think Hulk Hogan is discriminating against blacks by requiring patrons of his restaurant to dress respectably? Sound off in the comments section!
(Read More: Liberals Deem THIS Women’s Lingerie Item Racist)
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Obama Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – This Could Destroy Him
- White Couple Refuses To Give Up Seats To Black Thugs – What Followed Was ’15 Seconds Of Terror’