Feminazis Outraged After Tim Tebow Makes Biblical Reference
September 26, 2014 11:02am PST
Football star Tim Tebow is under fire this week after he made controversial comments about what he’s looking for in a wife.
In a recent interview, Tebow said he dreams of getting married one day and hopes to find a wife with a “servant’s heart.” Of course, liberal feminists heard this and immediately grabbed their pitchforks without doing any research into what this actually means.
While it may sound like Tebow is looking for a woman to serve him, the phrase “servant’s heart” is actually a common phrase in the Bible that references serving God.
Deuteronomy 28:47: “Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, because of the abundance of all things, therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in nakedness, and lacking everything.”
So when Tebow said he wants a woman with a servant’s heart, he really meant he just wants a good Christian woman.
Do you hear that, feminazis? Now drop your pitchforks and go home to your cats!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars
- Tim Tebow Gets Some Amazing News – This Is Why We Pray
- Tim Tebow To Embark On New Career – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – See It Before It’s Deleted