Jesus Christ’s Childhood Home Revealed
September 26, 2014 8:32am PST
The story of Jesus Christ’s birth has been a favorite of Christians everywhere for over 2000 years. The beloved story features Jesus being born in a manger, since there was no room at the inn for his parents.
The Virgin Mary was a teenager in Nazareth when the Angel Gabriel visited her and told her that she would be carrying God’s child. Today, a church has been built on the location of Mary’s home where this blessed visit took place.
Jesus Christ grew up in this home and, according to the video, Mary continued to live there all her life.
This heartwarming video shows a tourist finally get a chance to visit this holy place, and he is understandably overcome with emotion.
What do you think of this beautiful church? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Morticians Were About To Burn A Body When They Heard A Noise – When They Looked Down…OMG!
- This LA Home Was Listed For $475,000 Cash Only – But Look What’s Inside…
- When He Heard A Strange Noise In His Basement, He Never Expected To Find THIS – YIKES!
- Jesus Predicted The Anti-Christ 2,000 Years Ago – When I Saw This, I Got Chills…