Ann Coulter’s Mysterious Past Revealed
September 26, 2014 6:44am PST
Ann Coulter has developed a reputation for herself as one of the most intimidating women in the conservative movement. However, she wasn’t always the “take-no-prisoners”republican icon that she is today!
Coulter was born on December 8, 1961, although she will not confirm that date. She was the third child of John and Nell Coulter, and grew up with two older brothers.
After graduating high school in Connecticut, Coulter attended Cornell University where she was a proud member of the Delta Gamma sorority. She tweeted the picture below on Wednesday with the caption “GREAT PICTURE! Go DG!” When a fan asked her a question about it, Coulter retweeted the picture with a witty response.
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) September 24, 2014
After graduating cum laude from Cornell in 1984, Coulter attended University of Michigan Law School. She earned her J.D. in 1988 and spent the next six years working in law in Kansas City and New York City. Unsatisfied, Coulter entered Republican politics in 1994, and a legend was born!
You may also like to read:
- Ann Coulter Risks Everything To Drop Massive Bombshell On Live TV
- Even the Cameraman Never Thought She Would Do THIS…
- These Girls Had No Idea What Had Just Squirted On Them – When They Found Out…OMG!
- She Didn’t Know The Camera Was Still On, So She Did Something She Does NOT Want You To See…
- Two Girls Caught Doing The Unthinkable At The Beach – Watch The One On The Left…