Hot Mic Catches News Anchors Saying What We All Think About Welfare
September 25, 2014 3:54pm PST
A pair of News 12 The Bronx anchors were caught venting their personal opinions about welfare on live television. Amy Yensi and Matt Pieper didn’t realize that the cameras were rolling when they had this exchange of words:
Pieper: And Dave wants you to also mention that parents do their f**king jobs and walk their little kids to school on their own and not rely on everyone else kind of like people rely on government assistance for their entire lives. And bye Felicia. I actually added the part about government assistance but it’s true. I mean, how old are these kids?
Yensi: I think I qualify for government assistance (laughs)
Pieper: Just check that box, girl
Yensi: Hashtag EBT.
The anchors received a fair amount of backlash from the local community, many of whom are welfare recipients.
In response to the 100+ comments, the network issued this statement:
Let us know what you think of this story in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- Obama-Voter Tries To Buy BMW With Food Stamps – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
- Welfare Leeches Caught Living Lavish Life On Yacht – Then This Happens