Obama Likely Planning To Nominate Holder For Supreme Court
September 25, 2014 12:54pm PST
According to Rush Limbaugh, Eric Holder may be stepping down as Attorney General in order for Obama to nominate him as a Supreme Court justice.
Rush revealed on his radio program Thursday:
“There may be a Supreme Court vacancy — and I can see Barack Obama nominating Eric Holder to fill it.”
If a spot on the Supreme Court becomes available, Obama could easily nominate Holder after he resigns. Do you think Rush Limbaugh’s prediction holds any weight? Tell us in the comments section.
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Trump Is Asked If He’ll Put Cruz On Supreme Court – His Response May Shock You
- Supreme Court Makes Landmark Ruling That Should Terrify All Conservatives
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News