BREAKING: Grand Jury CLEARS Tony Stewart
September 24, 2014 11:19am PST
A grand jury has decided not to press charges against NASCAR driver Tony Stewart for the death of Kevin Ward Jr.
Prosecutors had been hopeful that the jury would press charges against Stewart, saying they had an enhanced video from the night of the crash. They said the video showed beyond a reasonable doubt that Stewart purposely hit Ward with his car during a race.
Investigators claimed that Stewart became angry with Ward during the race and purposely veered his car into the much younger racer.
Unfortunately for them, the jury disagreed. After viewing the video, they decided not to press charges against Stewart, which should put an end to this scandal.
What do you think? Did the jury make the right decision, or should this case be going to trial? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response