Sexual Abuse Claims Run Rampant In Duck Dynasty Family
September 24, 2014 8:57am PST
Duck Dynasty’s Lisa Robertson recently revealed in her book that she was sexually abused by a family member from the ages of 7 to 14. This week, she is speaking out again to say that six other relatives have revealed to her that they were sexually abused by a family member as well.
“I’ve had six of those cousins send me notes telling me it happened to them too. I don’t know if it was the same person [who abused them],” Lisa, 48, said. “But he had the same access to them.”
Though she was abused by a family member, Lisa said it was also family connections that got her through the ordeal.
“My husband was the very first person I told,” she said of husband Alan Robertson. “God took my mess and made a message out of it, and He wants me to get out there and show the healing part.”
While Lisa’s biggest regret is not speaking out sooner, she also says that she has come forward now to help others through sexual abuse at the hands of a family member.
These latest claims reveal that the Duck Dynasty clan may not be as perfect and wholesome as they want us to believe…
What do you think about these revelations? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Fox News
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers