Woman Stripped, Pepper Sprayed, Held Naked In Jail Cell
September 24, 2014 8:03am PST
The surveillance video of the way Tabitha Gentry was treated inside of a Floyd County jail is incredibly disturbing. When cops hauled her in on misdemeanor charges, they threw her in a jail cell, stripped her of all clothing – including her bra and underwear – and then pepper sprayed her when she asked for something to cover her naked body with.
Laura Landenwich, Gentry’s attorney, explained the horrific details of exactly what takes place in the footage:
“They hold her down. There are two male officers and two female officers and they forcibly remove her pants, her shoes, her underwear and her shirt and bra. Terrified and humiliated, she’s banging on the door asking someone to give her [back] her clothing and someone comes to the door and says, ‘If you don’t shut up, I’m going to pepper spray you,’ and sure enough, they open the door, spray pepper spray into the room and they leave – and they leave her in there for 40 minutes, naked, in a cell filled with pepper spray. Now this is a woman, who under our system of law, is innocent until proven guilty. She’s charged and she’s charged with a misdemeanor crime that’s not a violent crime. What we also see on the video is there is another inmate also being held naked prior to her entering that cell. These are egregious constitutional violations.”
Make sure to let us know what you think of this disturbing report in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Horrifying Moment Teacher Strips NAKED – What Happens Next Is Even Worse…
- Naked Woman Runs For It After Leading Police On Chase – What Happens Next Is Even Crazier…
- He Caught Two Women Skinny-Dipping In His Pond, So He Did THIS
- He Found Out His Daughter Had Posted Naked Photos Online, So He Did THIS
- Passersby Stunned To See Naked Woman On Roof – But Then They Found Out Why…