Blonde Reporter Left Humiliated After Windy Wardrobe Malfunction
September 24, 2014 6:45am PST
KTLA reporter Jennifer Gould revealed a bit more than she planned on Tuesday when she found herself reporting from a very windy area!
When the anchors cut to Gould’s segment, it is clear that the poor woman is struggling to handle herself amidst the high winds. Eventually, the wind proves to be too much for Gould as her shirt is blown up and she loses a button on her blouse.
Thanks to the wind, the world gets a good view of Gould’s flat stomach, and perhaps a little bit more than that!
Watch the footage for yourself and see what you think. Was this an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction, or did Gould handle it well? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: 1043 FM
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Nobody Expected THIS To Happen To A Female Reporter On Live TV