Hey, Obama! The Nobel Committee Called, They Want Their Peace Prize Back
September 23, 2014 11:06am PST
Thorbjorn Jagland, chairman of the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, has been urged by angry political leaders from around the globe to demand Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize be returned.
Fox Nation reports:
The Bolivian President and a Russian political leader have launched a campaign to revoke Obama’s honour after the US attacked Libya.
Liberal Democratic Party of Russia leader and Vice-Chairman of the State Duma Vladimir Zhirinovsky released a statement today calling for the Nobel Prize Committee to take back the honour bestowed on US President Barack Obama in 2009.
The President was an undue recipient of the high honor for “creating a new climate of…multilateral diplomacy…an emphasis on the role of the United Nations…of dialogue and negotiations as instruments for resolving international conflicts…and a vision of world free of nuclear arms.”
In light of his failed presidency, do you think Obama should return his Nobel Peace Prize? Sound off in the comments section!
(Read More: Home Video Surfaces Of Barack Obama’s Birth In Kenya)
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store