Pistol-Packing Pastor Thwarts Habitual Thief
September 21, 2014 12:06pm PST
An unlikely thief habitually tormented Texas pastor Benny Holmes by stealing the packages left on his front porch. After catching the culprit on surveillance footage more than once, the man of God decided he would sit by the window and wait as long as it took to catch the robber in action.
Eventually, his diligence paid off.
A small white woman driving a red car approached Holmes’ property. When she got out of the car and made her way towards two decoy packages the pastor had left on his porch, he made his move.
Holmes pinned the suspect down, with his handgun drawn, and waited for police to arrive at the scene.
Oddly, the thief turned out to be a grandmother. She had brought her two grandchildren along with her in the car for what she had intended to be a drive-by robbery. She originally tried to convince authorities that she was only looking for her lost dog, but a search of her home turned up many missing packages that had been taken from porches in the area.
Let us know what you think of this story in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage