Buying A Gun? Obama Wants To Know Your Skin Color
September 19, 2014 10:46am PST
The Obama Administration is now forcing new gun buyers to declare their race and ethnicity. The new policy has come under fierce criticism, as it provides little to no value to law enforcement, while infringing on privacy rights and opening the door for racial profiling.
The ATF amended it’s Form 4473, which is the transactional record the government requires gun purchasers and sellers to fill out when buying a firearm. The form now requires that gun buyers specify whether or not they are of Hispanic origin. If the answer is no, they are then required to check the race they identify with. The choices are Indian, Asian, black, Pacific Islander or white.
God forbid you either refuse to report your ethnicity, or just make a mistake while filling out the form and skip that question. This is an ATF violation, grounds for shutting down a firearms retailer.
Do you think Obama’s new tactic to identify the skin color of gun buyers is absurd? Sound off in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…