Cheerleaders’ Bold Action During Moment Of Silence Leaves Crowd In Awe
September 19, 2014 8:09am PST
As Leftist agenda continues to infringe on the Constitutional rights of so many, one school decided they weren’t having any of it. After taking on pressure from political organizations to do away with their decades old tradition of a pre-game prayer, a group of cheerleaders did something that left the crowd in awe.
The Oneida High School of Oneida, Tennessee reportedly caved after civil rights groups continued to hound them and decided that they would no longer say a prayer before the football games as they had since the 1930’s. Instead, they switched it to a moment of silence where members of the crowd were encouraged to pray quietly amongst themselves.
Sick of this notion, and the political pressure the school had come under, the leading cheerleader, Asia Canada, decided to loudly recite the Lord’s Prayer – a decision that had a tremendous effect. Before long, many members of the crowd were joining in, and it all just snowballed from there.
By the time they concluded the prayer, everyone in the audience had risen and had joined in on the vocal protest. The school’s announcer for the games, Kevin Acres, states that the outcome couldn’t have been any better.
Now, instead of one man saying the prayer while others listen, its hundred of people standing in unison and reciting the prayer together as a community. Feel free to let us know how awesome you think this is in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- These Muslims Were Praying To Allah – Then GOD Gave Them A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Coach Didn’t Know The Camera Was On When He Did Something Disgusting To Underage Cheerleader…
- Muslims’ ‘Special Room’ Found Inside Catholic School – What Happened There Is SICKENING
- Angel Caught On Camera Doing THIS Over Car Crash Victim
- Trump Didn’t Know The Camera Was On When He Did This… This Could Change Everything