This Is What It Looks Like When Terrorists Get Hit With A 500lb Bomb
September 18, 2014 2:57pm PST
The U.S. military dropped a 500-pound bomb on ISIS terrorists in northern Iraq. The F/A-18 aircraft dropped the laser-guided missile near Irbil, the capital of Iraq’s Kurdistan region, effectively taking out one of the terrorist organization’s mobile artillery pieces. The fireworks occurred at about 6:45am EDT on August 8.
Military.com described the particulars of the airstrike:
ISIL was using this artillery to shell Kurdish forces defending the city, where U.S. personnel are located. Two additional air strikes occurred later in the day, the last at about 11:20 a.m. EDT when four F/A-18 aircraft successfully struck a stationary ISIL convoy of seven vehicles and a mortar position near Irbil, neutralizing the mortar and convoy.
Show your support for the brave men and women who fight to defend our country in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet