Michelle Obama Makes Humiliating Error During Speech
September 18, 2014 9:55am PST
It’s common knowledge that First Lady Michelle Obama is a loudmouth fool, and she proves that in this speech she gave in favor of the Olympics being held in Chicago.
A Chicago native, Michelle is shown in this video speaking of her childhood in the city watching the Olympics on her father’s lap.
“Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad’s lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis and others for their brilliance and perfection,” she says proudly.
This seems like a very sweet memory: until you realize that Michelle was 20 years old when Carl Lewis competed in the Olympics.
Did the First Lady really just admit to sitting in her father’s lap as a 20 year-old. Yikes, this family is even more screwed up than I thought!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong