Democratic Senator Goes Off The Deep End: “Go F*ck Yourself!”
September 17, 2014 3:56pm PST
New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand sat down for an interview with The Huffington Post on Monday to discuss a number of topics, including her new book. Gillibrand has received a fair amount of criticism for making some heavy allegations in the book, but refusing to name the politicians they are leveled at.
The Democrat elaborated on a certain story in which a “labor leader” had the audacity to call her fat shortly after she had given birth to a baby. In her emotional rant, the Senator dropped the F bomb:
“I’ve just had a baby, I’ve just been appointed [to replace Hillary Clinton in the Senate], I have a lot to learn, so much on my plate, and this man basically says to me, ‘You’re too fat to be elected statewide.’ At that moment, if I could have just disappeared, I would have. If I could have just melted in tears, I would have. But I had to just sit there and talk to him. I didn’t hear a word he said, but I wasn’t in a place where I could tell him to go fuck himself.”
Yikes! Do you think it is at all appropriate for a United States Senator to speak this way? Perhaps before Gillibrand demands respect from her colleagues she should act in a manner which would command such respect. Let us know what you think of her foul mouth in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Hillary Panicking After Incriminating Footage Leaks – This Proves She’s A Liar
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Trump Drops Bombshell On Hillary – This Could Destroy Her
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted