ISIS Sympathizers Threaten NYC, Las Vegas With Terror Bombings
September 16, 2014 1:29pm PST
Despite many politicians saying that the terrorist group known as ISIS is a huge threat on the American homeland, Obama still remains tried and true to his path of neglect seeming to think that if he just ignores them, they’ll simply go away. This notion however was recently ripped apart as threats were made from ISIS over in the Middle East to agents here in America giving instructions to make pipe bombs with directions to attack both NYC – specifically Times Square – and Las Vegas.
The threats with instructions were made over AL Platform forum where ISIS militants wrote, “To the Lone Wolves in America: How to Make a Bomb in Your Kitchen, to Create Scenes of Horror in Tourist Spots and Other Targets.” The post also gave detailed instructions on how to make a bomb with ordinary household chemicals.
According to Pix11:
It also includes sections of the 2010 article “How to Make a Bomb From the Kitchen of Your Mom” from the Al-Qaeda magazine “Inspire.”
The article gives details on how to make a pressure cooker bomb, and was allegedly used as a guide for the Tsarnaev brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon in 2013, which left 3 people dead and hundreds injured.
At a conference today however, Police Commissioner Bill Bratton relayed that although the potential for a terror attack, “is very real,” there is no credible threat to NYC at this time.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead