Witness Of Palin Family Beat Down Fired For Speaking To Press
September 12, 2014 2:08pm PST
A man who witnessed the drunken Palin family brawl last weekend was fired on Friday for speaking to “Good Morning America.”
Eric Townsend was invited to the infamous snowmobile party last weekend by his boss, and there he witnessed the Palins get into a drunken physical altercation with other party guests.
According to Mediaite, “Good Morning America” covered the story on Friday morning and interviewed Townsend as part of the segment. Right after the show aired, Townsend was fired by McKenna Brothers Paving, who coincidently hosted the snowmobile party where the brawl occurred.
The fight is said to have been between twenty people, including most of the Palin family. It resulted in a bloody nose for patriarch Todd Palin, and even Sarah herself is said to have gotten involved.
Clearly, it’s not a good idea to mess with the Palins in Alaska, as the family is out for the blood of anyone who dares to tell their story to the press!
Do you think this guy deserved to be fired? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Teacher FIRED After She Is Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers