Student Disses Obama In A MAJOR Way When He “Surprises” School With Visit
September 12, 2014 7:54am PST
For most inner-city schools, the chance to see Obama would be a well welcomed and appreciated experience. However, when he and his wife decided to show up unannounced at a public D.C. school, one student couldn’t have been any less impressed that their “surprise visitor” was Obama.
The Obama’s planned their visit as part of the National Day of Service where they were set to put together backpacks with supplies for homeless children. While there, a sixth grader by the name of Madison decided to let Obama in on her feelings regarding his presence at the school.
Without notice, she blurted out, “I really wanted it to be Beyoncé.”
Obama, embarrassed by the admission, quickly replied, “I understand. Malia and Sasha would feel the same way.”
Eventually Madison went on to share that was “even better,” that it turned out to be Obama and Michelle. “Well, I appreciate you saying that in front of the press,” Obama once again responded. “Even though it’s not really true.”
Out of the mouths of babes.
Take a peek at the video and let us know what you think in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News