Liberals Furious Over ‘Homophobic’ Phil Robertson’s Latest Rant
September 10, 2014 4:00pm PST
Phil Robertson has not toned down his opinions after being attacked by the leftwing media, and you have to love him for that. His latest rant has liberals foaming at the mouth over certain comments he made in regard to those who partake in frivolous, unmarried sex.
Robertson phoned into a Christian-themed radio show to promote his new book, “unPHILtered”. During the interview, he told Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council:
“God says, ‘One woman, one man,’ and everyone says, ‘Oh, that’s old hat, that’s that old Bible stuff.’ But I’m thinking, well let’s see now. A clean guy – a disease-free guy and a disease-free woman – they marry and they keep their sex between the two of them. They’re not going to get chlamydia, and gonorrhea, and syphilis, and AIDS. It’s safe. To me, either it’s the wildest coincidence ever that horrible diseases follow immoral conduct, or, it’s God saying, ‘There’s a penalty for that kind of conduct.’ I’m leaning towards there’s a penalty toward it.”
Of course, the lame stream media has completely misconstrued Robertson’s statements. The Daily Mail ran a headline today which read, “Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson says AIDS is God’s ‘penalty’ for ‘immoral’ gay conduct in his latest homophobic rant.”
Do you agree with Phil Robertson’s statements on sinful behavior? Do you think the media needs to get off their high horse and choose a better target? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This