Students Unaware Of 9/11 Anniversary, Fully Aware Of Celeb Nude Photos
September 10, 2014 2:58pm PST
Young America’s Foundation spokeswoman Ashley Pratte visited the campus of George Washington University to speak with some of the school’s students regarding the upcoming anniversary of 9/11 and the beheadings of American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff.
You would think that the students attending such a prestigious university would have at least a basic knowledge of current events. This was not the case.
Pratte asked randomly selected students the following questions:
-Next week marks the anniversary of a major national event, do you know what that is?
-Do you know what ISIS is?
-Did you know that ISIS is responsible for the beheading of two American journalists? If so, could you name one?
-Are you aware of the celebrity “nude photo” hacking scandal? If so, could you name any of the celebrities involved?
The ratio of students who could actually answer these questions was shocking:
-6 out of 30 students recognized this week is the anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks.
-4 out of 30 students were able to name one of the American journalists beheaded at the hands of ISIS.
-29 out of 30 students were able to identify one or more celebrities involved in the nude photo hacking scandal.
As we approach the 13th anniversary of September 11th, does this video leave you disheartened at the priorities of the American youth? Sound off in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead