BOMBSHELL: Obama Flying Planes Full Of Ebola Victims Into U.S.
September 10, 2014 2:22pm PST
On Wednesday, CNN broke the news that an alarming number of victims stricken with the deadly Ebola virus have been flown into the U.S. for treatment.
On Wednesday, CNN reported, “There may be a lot more ebola victims being evacuated to the United States than we are been told about.”
The vice president of an air ambulance service that is under contract with the State Department, Phoenix Air Group, told CNN that his pilots have transported “a lot of people who have been exposed.”
This is very concerning news, given the fact that the highly-contageous virus has not been able to be contained in Africa, rather it’s spread has been veracious. There is absolutely no reason to believe that U.S. health officials will be able to contain the virus in America either.
Does this report worry you? Sound off in the commons section.
You may also like to read:
- Officials Warn Of Deadly New Virus That Is Spreading Fast In US Through THIS
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- ALERT: ISIS Is Spreading This Deadly Virus
- 400 Soldiers Were Stuck In An Airport – Then One Man Stood Up And Did The Unthinkable
- Liberals Demand Ham Sandwiches Be BANNED Because They ‘Offend Muslims’