Joan Rivers Bans Three Celebrity Women From Her Own Funeral
September 10, 2014 6:11am PST
Just a few weeks before her death, Joan Rivers told a reporter the three people who she wanted to ban from attending her funeral, and one of them lives in the White House.
According to The Blaze, Joan specifically banned Adele, Chelsea Handler, and Michelle Obama from attending her funeral. The iconic comedienne called popstar Adele “fat” and talk show host Handler a “drunk,” but it was her famous words about the First Lady that were perhaps the most biting.
Rivers famously called Michelle a tranny just months before her death, and this accusation could explain why the 81 year-old didn’t want the first lady anywhere near her funeral.
Sure enough, none of the three banned women dared to come to Joan’s final goodbye.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong