Government Grant Recipient Circulated Racist Anti-White Flyer
September 9, 2014 1:52pm PST
Eric Holder’s DOJ is currently investigating a government grant recipient who is responsible for circulating racist materials. The Beyond Diversity Resource Center distributed a flier at the 2014 White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wisconsin, entitled “Pitfalls of Working With White People.” As it’s title suggests, the document is incredibly racist.
We will be sure to keep you up to date as the investigation pans out.
Are you surprised that the government would issue a grant consisting of tax-payer money to an organization which promotes racism? Or is this just par for the course when it comes to the Obama Administration? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…