You Won’t Believe The Sexy Reason Behind This Break-In
September 9, 2014 8:15am PST
A Florida teen couple broke into a home in Bradenton over the weekend, but they had something other than robbery on their minds… According to The Huffington Post, the 18 year-old high school students broke into the house so they could have sex.
Allison Riddle and her boyfriend Evan Jones were given the security code to the home by a friend who cuts the homeowner’s lawn. The owner reportedly lives in Michigan and only uses the house as a vacation home, so the teens thought it would be a safe place to hook up.
They turned out to be very wrong when a neighbor called police after seeing the kids enter the home. Both Riddle and Jones told police that they weren’t going to steal anything, but they were each charged with burglary, regardless.
Kids these days…
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Tim Tebow To Embark On New Career – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide