Soldiers Pose Next To Bloody Bodies Of ISIS Terrorists Killed In Combat
September 8, 2014 1:14pm PST
Usually, it’s the ISIS militants who are pictured with the dead bodies of the so-called infidels whom they kill in their brutal quest to establish an Islamic caliphate. Now, real soldiers have gotten fed up with the Islamic State’s never-ending propaganda photos and have snapped a few shots of their own. Call it the revenge selfie.
As reported by MailOnline:
Iraqi security forces and Sunni tribesmen have been pictured lording it over the bodies of Islamic State militants after killing them in a firefight.
The jihadists died after launching an attack on a military post which wounded an Iraqi governor and a senior colleague.
One image shows a smug Iraqi flashing victory signs while putting his foot on the chest of a dead extremist.
In others, Iraqi troops are seen smiling as they gather around the corpses.
What do you think of these photos? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead