Ted Cruz Introducing Bill That Strips Citizenship From Americans That Join ISIS
September 6, 2014 5:18pm PST
As ISIS has become a well known name these days due to the horror they’ve instilled upon the world, it seems that some are making an effort to limit any and all recruitment coming from the United States. Although terrorist organizations would love for Americans to join them in jihad, Ted Cruz is set to make this decision just a bit harder for anyone contemplating such an atrocity.
In a bill set to soon come out, Cruz explains that he was the citizen revoked of any American that joins the Islamic State.
In a statement on Friday, Cruz stated, “Americans who choose to go to Syria or Iraq to fight with vicious ISIS terrorists are party to a terrorist organization committing horrific acts of violence, including beheading innocent American journalists who they have captured.”
“There can be no clearer renunciation of their citizenship in the United States, and we need to do everything we can to preempt any attempt on their part to re-enter our country and carry out further attacks on American civilians.” he furthermore added.
Can you imagine the asinine argument that Liberals are going to have against this – “not allowing them to express themselves is violating their First Amendment rights.” What are your thoughts on this? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet