Audio Released Of Joan Rivers Joking About Her Death The Night Before Fatal Surgery
September 5, 2014 12:54pm PST
An audio clip has been released of Joan Rivers’ final stand-up show that she did the night before she underwent her fatal surgery.
According to Liveleak, the clip shows Rivers’ joking about her own death, saying that at 81 she could die at any time.
“I’m 81 years old, I could go at any second,” she tells her audience. “…Do you understand? Do you understand how lucky you would be [if I died]? Do you understand you would have something to talk about for the rest of your life?”
She goes on to say how interested everyone would be in her audience’s stories about being there for her final show.
The audience is shown laughing uproariously at the joke, but it became a little too real the next day when Rivers lost consciousness during a routine surgery and never woke up again.
It turns out that Joan was right: the audience from that fateful show will indeed have a story to tell for the rest of their lives.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW