Allen West Just Got A New Tattoo, This One’s Sure To Tick Off Obama
September 5, 2014 10:01am PST
Retired Army Colonel Allen West recently got himself inked at Ace’s High tattoo shop in West Palm and this one’s sure to tick off both Obama and Liberals alike. Upon his inner-right forearm dons the words “Molon Labe,” Spartan for “Come and take it.”
According to Broward/Palm Beach New Times:
It’s a Greek phrase well-known to Army folk. It means “come and take.” A classical expression of defiance, it’s what King Leonidas supposedly told Xerxes before the Battle of Thermopylae. The slogan, which was used during the Texas Revolution, is also popular among Second Amendment activists today.
As this stands phrase is recognizable amongst gun loving crowds, West’s tattoo puts across a very powerful message. Showing that not ever in his time will guns be taken out of the hands of Americans, West’s new tattoo, and in such permanent commitment, has many people wishing that a man of his stature were currently in the White House.
Feel free to share your thoughts on West’s new ink in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- GRAPHIC: Doctor Finds Lump Under Tattoo – What’s Inside Is DISGUSTING
- When She Went To Get Her Tattoo Removed, She NEVER Thought This Would Happen
- Eric Holder Gets Disturbing New Job
- Here’s What It REALLY Means When Someone Gets A Semi-Colon Tattoo
- After He Got A ‘Cool’ New Tattoo, Something Happened That He Never Saw Coming…