Authorities Investigating Clinic Where Joan Rivers Stopped Breathing
September 4, 2014 11:36am PST
The New York State Department of Health has launched an investigation into the clinic where Joan Rivers went into cardiac arrest during a routine surgery last week.
According to Mediaite, the legendary comedienne was undergoing a procedure on her vocal cords at Yorkville Endoscopy when she stopped breathing. She was then rushed to Mount Sinai hospital, where she remains to this day.
It was reported earlier this week that Rivers’ family is considering a lawsuit against the clinic.
The Department of Health did not release any further details of their investigation, only saying that they were not sure how long it would take.
On Wednesday, Rivers was moved out of intensive care to a private suite in the hospital. She gets her hair and makeup done daily and is reportedly constantly surrounded by friends and family.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…