Federal Autopsy Finds Michael Brown WAS NOT Shot In Back
September 2, 2014 4:29pm PST
The results of the federal autopsy of Michael Brown’s body have been released, and they don’t look too good for those who wish to see officer Darren Wilson prosecuted for murder.
This autopsy, commissioned by Eric Holder, was the third performed on the 18-year-old’s body, all of which came to the same conclusion: Michael Brown was shot six times, including twice in the head, but never in the back.
(Read More: Mike Brown “Witness” Coached By Black Panthers)
Brown’s friend Dorian Johnson had originally reported that Brown was shot in the back while he raised his arms up in surrender, giving rise to the “hands up, don’t shoot” movement. Johnson has since been proven to be an unreliable witness many times over.
Do you think we will see the violent St. Louis race rioters resume their protesting when this news hits the streets? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- She Squeezed The Enormous Pimple On Her Back – What Came Out…OMG!
- When She Popped The Massive Cyst On His Back, She Never Thought THIS Would Come Out
- When He Popped A Large Cyst On His Back, He Never Thought THIS Would Come Out
- Here’s How Scalia Actually Died – ‘It Wasn’t A Heart Attack’
- He Had A Massive Pimple On His Back, When They Popped It…OMG!