Couple Accosted By Religious Police For Using Women-Only Cash Register
September 2, 2014 9:25am PST
This video poignantly shows how different life is on the other side of the globe.
Peter Howarth-Lees, a British businessman, was shopping at a grocery store in Saudi Arabia with his wife, who is a Saudi woman. After the couple utilized a women-only cash register, they were accosted by the religious police in the area, who are constantly present to enforce Sharia Law.
The couple had been directed to the women-only cash register, after which they were confronted by the Mutawa, or religious police.
The argument continued outside of the establishment, where Howarth-Lees says, “While I was on the ground all three of them proceeded to kick me repeatedly in the head and back and then one of them stamped hard on my face.”
An investigation into the incident is being performed by Saudi Arabian officials, so don’t expect justice to prevail in this case.
If the radical Islamists had their way, our lives would look a lot like this. Women-only cash registers, burkas and religious police. Let us know what you think of this report in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated