Newest ISIS Video Shows More Orange Jumpsuits And Beheadings
August 29, 2014 9:08am PST
ISIS, despite Obama claiming nothing more that “JV” players on the world’s stage, are increasingly becoming notorious for their barbaric ways. In their latest video, they not only show their prisoners in orange jumpsuits, believe to be a dipiction of those being detained in Guantanamo Bay, but also beheaded at least on Kurdish man.
The video is considered part two of the James Foley execution video with this one being titled, “A Message in Blood to the Leaders of the American-Kurdish Alliance.” In it, they show 15 prisoners, all wearing the iconic orange jumpsuits, where one of them is later beheaded in front of the Grand Mosque in Mosul, Iraq.
Feel free to watch the video in its entirety here.
As is the same in the Foley video, the clip cuts out during the actual beheading but later returns to show the now separate head of the unfortunate man resting upon the remainder of his corpse. The video is meant to demonstrate that ISIS is victorious over Kurdish Peshmerga, and would be over anyone else who stands in their way.
As they’ve already threatened America at this point, how comfortable are you with the fact that Obama has most recently claimed that the U.S. really doesn’t have a game plan when it comes to ISIS?
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead