Defendant Throws Backpack At Judge, She Throws The Book At Him
August 28, 2014 3:20pm PST
In a truly shocking video, a defendant was recently seen so aggravated that he took it upon himself to hurl a backpack at a female judge. After ducking under her desk and letting the court room officers handled the angered man, the next time he was seen in court was through a screen via video conference.
During that time, although he wouldn’t have spent any time in jail initially, the judge sentenced the man to 30 days behind bars after finding him contempt of court.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking