Announcement To Be Made Today: Could Stewart Be Returning To NASCAR?
August 28, 2014 12:45pm PST
Since the running over and killing of Kevin Ward Jr., Tony Stewart hasn’t been heard from let alone seen racing – but that might soon be coming to an end. Although it’s unclear what his intentions are, a spokesman for Stewart-Haas Racing has stated that Stewart may make an announcement Thursday afternoon.
As of now, Stewart has backed out of three NASCAR races and one dirt track he was set to race in the weekend after the death of Ward. Although many are eagerly anticipating his arrival, speculation saying that he’s been considering retirement has fans on edge.
Furthermore, the Ontario County investigation, that was initially intended to take just two weeks, is now going on three with no end in sight.
That being said, the spokesman further relayed there is no certainty that an announcement would be made as the team hadn’t fully made up their minds at this point. This, in effect, although not directly coming out to say it, means that Stewart is very close to returning to the races.
Why else would there be uncertainty?
You may also like to read:
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Tribute To His Father
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- Miss Universe Makes Bombshell Announcement About Steve Harvey’s Future
- NASCAR Superstar Makes Heartbreaking Announcement
- Did Tony Stewart Just Sexually Assault His NASCAR Rival’s Wife?