Joan Rivers Rushed To Hospital: Stopped Breathing Mid-Surgery
August 28, 2014 12:36pm PST
Legendary comedian Joan Rivers is in critical condition Thursday after she stopped breathing during a surgery on her throat.
According to TMZ, Rivers was rushed to the hospital after a 911 call was placed at 9:39am saying “We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest.”
The 81 year-old stopped breathing during the surgery on her vocal chords, and it is unclear if doctors were able to restart her heart. Her daughter Melissa is currently rushing to New York City.
Rivers is currently in critical condition. We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!
- They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…
- She Spent $120,000 To Get The ‘Perfect Body’ – Is This Sexy, Or Did She Go Too Far?
- He Squeezed The Enormous Bump On His Head – What Came Out…OMG!